Who's your favorite Digimon?


Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Been Awhile

This is my kachina, Vamporion...

I made him in art class. A Kachina is a spirit from Native American heritage religion. My Kachina's powers are scaring and stealthiness. This is how my Kachina represents me: I like scarey stuff, the Kachina is scarey. My favorite part is his hair, because I spent a lot of time on it.

I also can't wait for Christmas. I'm hoping to get a Wii from Santa. If I do so, I want a new Sonic the Hedgehog game. It is called Sonic Unleashed. Here are two pictures of Sonic during night, and Sonic during day...
Well, I guess that's it for now.
See-ya-bye.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Hi! Glad you are back!
I really like your Kachina, Vamporion.
His hair is so cool. I can understand why it took so long to make it.
I, too, am eager for Christmas. But right now I am concentrating on Thanksgiving. I hope we see a lot of family for our Shaffer Thanksgiving at your house. I know Ben is REALLY hoping he gets permission from his doctor to travel that far. He wants to play video games with you.
See you soon.
Love, Grammy